e-book for iBooks - The Apostles' Creed
Jesus spoke that a wise scribe brings forth the old and the new. (Mt. 13:52) Wisdom dictates that we should build upon the foundations that have been laid. The creeds of the church have helped to achieve this goal. They define a synopsis of historic faith and clarify truths that the church fathers fought to protect. They declare the basic blueprint of God's plan from creation to consummation. Creeds embody in words a sure foundation upon which to build. This study on the Apostles' Creed will help to:
- "Discover the continuity of God's plan for the ages"
- "Become enthralled with the characteristics of God's nature"
- "Be on guard against error in the doctrine of Christ"
- "Embrace the work of the Holy Spirit for sanctification"
- "Rejoice over the promised victory of the Kingdom of Christ"
- "Anticipate the glorious future of the church"